Plano Homes First Time Home Buer’s Guide
The Seven Main Roles Of Your Real Estate Agent
- Educates you about your market
- Analyzes your wants and needs
- Guides you to homes that fit your criteria
- Coordinates the work of other needed professionals
- Negotiates on your behalf
- Checks and double-checks paperwork and deadlines
- Solves any problems that may arise
Most first time home buyer’s will experience fear in one form or enough when they begin the process of looking for their first home. They become afraid of what to do or where to go and can let their fears paralyze them from making a good decision. A good real estate agent helps his clients by educating them about the market and making the home buying process as enjoyable, efficent, and pleasant an experience as possible. A good agent can remove all the fears of a first time home buyer.
- Why did you become a real estate agent?
- Why should I work with you?
- What do you do better than other real estate agents?
- What process will you use to help find me the right home for my particular wants and needs?
- What are the most common things that go wrong in a transaction and how would handle them?
- What are some mistakes that you think people make when buying their first home?
- What other professionals do you suggest we work with and what are their credentials?
- Can you provide me with refrences or testimonials from past clients?
You may speak to a REALTOR by emailing HunterWebb@verizon.net or calling 469-951-2299.
You can also speak directly with a REALTOR by going to our ASK A REALTOR page
Plano Homes First Time Home Buyer’s Guide